Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gardening, tattoos and cooking

Busy day- we finally got to the backyard aloe plants... Harper was taking a good long nap and we decided it was best to use the time to attack the project. Using a shovel and hoe, we got about 15 large plant out whole, along with numerous shoots to repot and gift to friends.I made a vegetable bake with the leftovers from the weeks meals- I figured that the original meal plus this one was about $5 and was about 8 servings - each chock full of goodness! Cooking was such a treat this week- I made several new recipes for vegans and really enjoyed a delicious raw cookie. We already had all ingredients needed and a vegan friend coming to visit. I would post photos of the yummy goodness, but they were given away before I could snap a few shots!I'm sitting for a tattoo as I type. That you will get a photo of as soon as I can figure it out...



I have a friend in town from back east, she is planning on moving closer and I can't wait. We are headed to nursery and grocery stores tomorrow. Should be lovely! TTFN!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: